Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I can't add images! Oh wait, now I can...

Ok, imagine my frustration at the blank window that pops up to add images to this blog? Why is it blank? I click on the little Insert Image button, and a blank window pops up! Arrrrgh!

Ok, well, visualize:


Plans for an angry little man - Golden Boy grown up - standing on a Matrioshka doll. The raging American who sought his Old World bride from Russia, expecting a subservient toy trophy wife. He stands on her for fourteen years, exuding his own self-loathing onto her. Did he think he'd gotten a blank slate on which he could write his own personal controlling code?  He squats down on her head looking to the side in suspicion. His brief case grasped in his white-knuckled hands, is filled with hypographic rantings. 


Thank you, Mairead, for helping me figure out how to post images....edit HML...


1 comment:

  1. No problem! Even though I've been using blogger for over a year, I'm still learning new things to do on blogger everyday.

    ReplyDelete